MasterCard Support Engineer - 1 Year FTC in Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Support Engineer - 1 Year FTC
• Ensure that all Customer support calls are managed effectively and resolved in line with Customer Service Level agreements.
• Comply with the current Security Policy, Acceptable Computer Usage Policy which will be made available by the Security / HR department.
• Drive Service improvements targeted at reducing recurring issues and improving the customer support experience.
• Provide best practice incident management of issues impacting our merchant base through resolution, including escalation within the business and communication to customers.
• Business and technical analysis of major systems, including:
o All aspects of re-active and pro-active fault location and resolution.
o Request fulfilment and user administration.
o Responsible for all other areas of Production technical support.
o Provides support for service implementation.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-94128