MasterCard Senior Consultant, Software Engineering in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Consultant, Software Engineering
• Data Protection Services is a global Mastercard team that designs, builds and supports service platforms that provide cryptographic, key management and certificate management functions utilized by global Mastercard application teams.
• Data Protection Services has roadmap plans to re-architect some of the legacy platforms and build new service-oriented platforms that are scalable, highly available, and built with continuous delivery implementations.
• The Data Protection Architect be responsible for the architecture and design of new service oriented platforms, as well as collaborate on the future roadmap of data protection solutions.
• Proven ability to architect and design complex data protection solutions that are enterprise grade – highly available, scalable and “always on”
• Ability to quickly learn current platforms and environments, as well as ability to architect and design new solutions that meet all current and future requirements
• Intermediate knowledge and experience with industry standard cryptographic algorithms including how, where, and when to apply them.
• Ability to provide technical leadership to global software engineering teams who will be providing the development work for existing and new platforms
• Ability to partner and collaborate with other team architects on solution designs
• Ability to work independently and self-directed
• Ability to jump in and help with development tasks as needed. It’s important to be both a leader and a contributor.
All About You
• Service Oriented Architecture and Processes : Expert
• Architecture and Design methodology : Expert
• Analyst profile : Expert
• Java, Node.js : Expert
• whi – Angular2 : Experienced
• C++ : Experienced
• Relational Database (RDBMS) Design : Expert
• Microsoft SQL Server: Experienced.
• English spoken : Fluent
• Knowledge of security concepts including cryptography, key management and certificate management – PKCS#11, X.509, PKI : Experienced
• Problem solving and analytical skills : Expert
• Effective written and verbal communication skills – Expert
• Detailed-oriented and solid attention to detail
• Experienced leader for software engineering teams
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-88390