MasterCard Senior Analyst, Product Delivery in Waterloo, Belgium
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Product Delivery
Customer Delivery Europe is part of the Global Customer Delivery and Europe IMK organization and ensures the flawless delivery of Mastercard products and solutions for our customers.
The Product Delivery works with the Product teams and all functional groups involved in the
Delivery chain. Product Delivery builds repeatable and scalable delivery models for new and complex products, enables efficiency and quality, and provide education and training to our customers.
• Develop MIS reports (using transactions data) to answer internal or customers business requirements
• Manage the reporting activity inside Customer Delivery: promoting CD reporting services in the divisions, identifying new opportunities, tracking pipeline and ongoing initiatives, continuously improving the content and quality of reports
• Organize and automate production of reports
• Investigate results. Perform data analysis (on Authorization, Clearing, Authentication) on Mastercard Systems using technical tools.
• Build internal management/ external customer reports on product launch results.
• Support product delivery and in-market delivery teams with expertise on reporting
• Analyzes data from product delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to operate with independence and autonomy
• Strong Data analysis and technical skills
• Very good knowledge of MS Office and expertise in using Excel
• At ease with data analysis extracting and reporting tools (Entreprise Reporting, Hadoop, Domo, Tableau, Power BI)
• Technical/Coding experience (SQL)
• Analytical thinking, and problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented
• Presentation skills, simplified reports (including Powerpoint)
• Has a good understanding of Payment Systems, and MasterCard products and services
• Very organized, able to deliver with quality, process oriented
• Good understanding of customer needs, ability to work in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders; builds internal relations and is a team player
• Proactive and action oriented
• Able to manage stress.
• Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
• Fluent in English. Other languages as an asset
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-169841