MasterCard Senior Analyst, Network Operations in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Network Operations
Provide technical support for MasterCard’s operations environment with an emphasis on networking technologies. Provide project support and applied engineering techniques to develop and implement new technology initiatives. Analyze trends over time to understand network performance and develop plans for improvement
• Perform Tier II support functions for the MasterCard Operations Command Center (OCC)
• Provide project support for major initiatives with an emphasis on operations and operational support
• Perform proactive network analysis to ensure network integrity and performance is in an optimal state
• Develop documentation to support the operations environment
• High degree of interaction with partners, customers and stakeholders
• Plan, coordinate and implement change within the network infrastructure
• Interface on technical matters with Regional Internal Partners and Customers
• Being able to manage escalation and drive it to the end
Education (preferred): Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Candidate will require:
• Broad knowledge with routing/switching, tunneling, security operations/engineering, MPLS.
Experiences in WifI Cisco technology
• Firewall experience including Checkpoint and CISCO ASA.
• Experiences with Paolo alto technology
• Good experience in Operation Support disciplines and principles
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• MS Office proficiency – Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of payment industry a strong plus
• Available for on-call work / rotational pager.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75345