MasterCard Senior Analyst, IT Engineer - Business Integration in Waterloo, Belgium
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, IT Engineer - Business Integration
Senior Analyst/IT Engineer, Waterloo
• The Business Integration team within O&T is looking for an IT Engineer to drive IT projects and deliverables for the integration of corporate technology in new offices or office renovations and the decommissioning of corporate technology for office closures.
• Manage/lead new office IT infrastructure builds, expansion, renovation projects
• Define and share requirements for electrical, power & cooling, fiber optics/copper and other technical requirements for IT room builds
• Work with Project Management, Network, Real Estate & Facilities, Security, Office Leaders, Workplace Design and hired Architects/Contractors to define scope of work on IT infrastructure new office builds, expansion and renovation projects
• Hold all teams accountable for multiple milestones such as circuit orders, hardware orders, IT Room Readiness
• Manage communication and relationship with building property management companies and their vendors
• Understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, incorporate feedback, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Some overall IT experience in the following areas: networking equipment, wireless, Data Center infrastructure, data cabling fiber/copper,
• A first work experience on implementation and design IT room infrastructure builds, power distribution and cooling systems, data cabling and office IT infrastructure.
• Ability to document key artifacts such as low voltage node lists and equipment power consumption
• Ability to interpret floor plan drawings and rack design layouts
• Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and MS Project
• Excellent in managing and negotiating contracts and vendor relationships
• Good understanding on LAN and WAN infrastructures
• Understanding of and experience in the Data Center industry, including data center siting and general operations.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Self-starter with demonstrated listening skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121438