MasterCard Relaunch Your Career - Senior Specialist Implementation in Waterloo, Belgium
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Relaunch Your Career - Senior Specialist Implementation
This position is for our Relaunch Your Career Program.
Our Relaunch Your Career program is a unique career development opportunity for professionals who want to rejoin the workforce after a career break. We know that maintaining work-life balance means that sometimes life takes a front seat. We provide a culture where you can be you and belong. Whether you have taken time off for development, to care for loved ones, or care for self, we want to offer a way back to work. You bring your experience, passion, and skills, and we provide you with support and a 4 month development journey to help you meet your professional and personal goals. The program is designed for those who have taken a career break of two years or more and interested in returning to work on a permanent basis. This year, we are welcoming applicants that have 1 year or more break due to pandemic conditions. This program is best suited for those with previous experience ideally gained in technology, financial services, and professional services organizations. We are looking for team players, collaborative, excellent relationship builders and influencers, great problem solvers to join our team.
• In a customer-facing environment, lead a cross-functional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both MasterCard and our customer
• Deliver standard through complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
• Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers’ and MasterCard’s core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel
All About You
• Experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management
• Strong knowledge of payment transaction processing and industry business knowledge
• Good understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles
• Good understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for MasterCard brands
• Ability to interact well with the customer
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self starter with a desire to learn independently
• Ability to work in a matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
• Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
• Ability to understand theory /principles with business impact and apply this understanding to the work environment
• Ability to provide training and overview of the functions within CIS and to customers
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132971