MasterCard Relaunch Your Career Belgium - Marketing and Communications, Franchise Europe in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Relaunch Your Career Belgium - Marketing and Communications, Franchise Europe
Relaunch your Career @ Mastercard Belgium
We are currently hiring for our Relaunch your Career programme. This is a 16 week paid placement that helps people who have had a career break (minimum 2 years) to return to work. You will have the chance to lead on an engaging project at Mastercard, plus on-the-job training, coaching and support. At the end of the 16 weeks, there is a potential permanent role waiting for you. The possibilities are Priceless.
About the Opportunity:
MasterCard operates the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart. We know safety and security are the top priorities of our customers, cardholders and partners, so we won’t stand still in developing new and better ways to keep payments safe.
About the Role:
This is a short term 16 weeks assignment in the Franchise Team in Europe. Our Franchise operations are a major differentiator for Mastercard, enabling our customers to enjoy unprecedented scale on our multi-faceted payments platform.
This role will help the Franchise team in Europe address the communications and marketing of all Franchise projects and customer engagement. This will require to create a series of communication materials and tools to enable fast and easy communication and knowledge sharing for all levels within Franchise and Mastercard and also our customers. The focus will be on propagating best practices and timely information that improves Mastercard’s brand position.
The focus will be on defining the communications strategy, creating marketing and communications materials and templates, ensuring excellence in the execution as well as engagement with internal and external stakeholders. The position will interact with the team of about 20 franchise professionals who are geographically distributed throughout the region engaging with customers and projects with vast diversity.
• Have you ever been part of a team that is specialized in enhancing customer communication and marketing?
• Are you passionate about customer engagement in a dynamic environment?
• Have you considered using your marketing and communications knowledge to improve knowledge and information flow?
• Partner with Franchise Europe management team to define the team’s communication and marketing strategy.
• Support internal teams in the identification of Franchise communication and marketing needs.
• Create communication tools and templates which are easy and fast to use from the team and ensure smooth communication and knowledge sharing.
• Create and communicate a regional Franchise approach which addresses both Franchise global and Europe region business imperatives in partnership with the region management team.
• Create and execute on communication and marketing objectives and Franchise priorities in tandem with Europe’s regional business objectives;
• Manage, direct, and coach team members to ensure understand and use the created communication tools and meet performance objectives
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – ability to build compelling presentations and storylines
• Marketing and communications experience
• Project management leadership experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external business partners
• Solutions oriented/ results driven capabilities
• Strategic thinking with ability to work independently
• Proficient in English language. Any other European language is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s is a plus.
What we offer to help you find your way:
• A 16-week programme, on a paid fixed-term contract
• A wealth of learning resources to help you settle in and grow – from learning about our business, to workshops on presentation and networking, online learning and coaching from managers
• A structured ‘Getting Started’ programme
• An engaging and stimulating project to work on
• A buddy assigned from day one
• A manager equipped in helping people return to work, with regular check-in sessions
• Depending on availability and our selection criteria, the chance to apply for a permanent role
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77971