MasterCard Manager, Product Management in Waterloo, Belgium
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management
Mastercard Network Solutions develops and manages value-added products and services based on the global core switching platforms for debit, credit and prepaid. Our goals are to enable customers (e.g., issuers, acquirers, merchants, etc.) to make better-informed decisions about transactions and thereby help them improve consumer experience and to create a core switching environment that delivers measurably greater value than our competitors.
The NS Europe team in looking for a Manager Market Product Management to:
• Execute MasterCard’s Network Solutions strategy across the region
• Provide expert knowledge to banks, merchants, processors on how to optimize the use of our products
• Drive revenues by helping the account teams sell our value add services, including analyzing existing usage, presenting our solutions, coordinating sales discussions.
Which are the main values for this role? What are we looking for?
• Do you have a passion for data analysis with an eye for detail?
• Do you have a finance background?
• Do you excel at analyzing customer requirements and identifying opportunities to sell our products or develop new ones to cover those needs?
• Do you have the skills to explain the benefits of complex products used in diverse environments?
• Are you a great team player?
• Partner with regional management, account teams, market development & product sales, to develop and execute the Network Solutions strategy and product sales activities within the region.
• Clearly articulate the Network Solutions value proposition for our customers, including issuers, acquirers and merchants, so it can be clearly understood and communicated by customer facing teams.
• Explain our Network Solutions products to issuers and acquirers during f2f meetings and webinars.
• Support the development and implementation of regional pricing strategies.
• Responsible for the development and communication of regional innovations as agreed to with the region and Network Solutions product development team.
All About You
• Excellent organizational skills; project delivery and project management experience working with regional market teams
• Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to interact with and influence, build consensus and influence across a variety of internal business units and levels of leadership
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
• Experience in finance and in product marketing and commercialization roles strongly preferred
• Sound business judgment with established conceptual thinking and analysis skills
• Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA a plus
• Position requires up to 5% travel
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-144430