MasterCard Junior Coordinator, MasterCard Academy Europe (Rosetta/First Employment Plan) in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Junior Coordinator, MasterCard Academy Europe (Rosetta/First Employment Plan)
Junior Coordinator, MasterCard Academy Europe (Rosetta/First Employment contract Plan)
Job Description Summary
Customer Delivery Europe (CDE) is in the center of the MasterCard Europe (MCE) organization and the key contact between the Divisions, Operations and Technology (O&T), Global Products & Solutions (GP&S), and other business units. Our delivery model encompasses the breadth of our Sales and Delivery Process, including opportunity management, business deals, delivery and post-implementation reporting and optimization. We work closely with Account Management, Business and Acceptance Development, and other functions, to make it happen. We take responsibility for working with every stakeholder, internally and externally, to ensure successful execution of our products in the different markets.
The Customer Delivery Product Delivery group is a part of Customer Delivery Europe and has as main assignment to support the divisions in the delivery of specific products. Assessing product readiness and ensuring a flawless delivery of these products in the markets is key to successful delivery.
MasterCard Academy is Europe’s longest standing provider of payment education and training, helping MasterCard’s customers and partners to understand a wide range of topics across the payments value chain, ranging from products to business, technical operations, fraud & risk management, acquiring, as well as new digital and mobile technologies.
The Academy’s offering is delivered across xxx markets and to over xxx customers each year throughout the region, either through face-to-face training or using its remote learning platform – Academy on the Web (AOW). The success of the Academy has been built on the ability to offer the right training solutions to meet our customers ever changing needs, to a high quality yet at a competitive price.
Working in close partnership with the MasterCard Academy Faculty members, the jobholder's role encompasses responsibilities in the following activities – for face to face sessions and Academy on the Web webinars:
• Act as co-point of contact and follow-up with Academy faculty to ensure that trainers and learning material are adequately prepared
• Sales process support: execution of needs analysis identification calls with customers and trainers
• Follow-up with trainers on update and maintenance of training material to be used during on-demand and open-enrollment sessions
• Timely performance of administrative tasks relative to the training sessions, including:
• MasterCard Academy website update and management
• Creation and maintenance of participant lists
• Seminar/webinar logistics management
Consolidation of participant feedback
• Organization and monitoring of the trainings: review the list of participants, distribute materials, etc…
• Track registrations for each seminar, send confirmation emails and invitation letters (most activities done thru our registration tool)
• Preparation, formatting and consistency review of training material prior to each training session
• Confirmation of webinars topic ownership and engagement by subject matter experts
• Billing/reporting/cost management follow-up and monitoring for each training session
• Expense tracking, monitoring and reporting
• Providing support the design, development and implementation, and ensure the maintenance of AOW, including course content, interactive elements, online quizzes, and evaluation
• Ensuring smooth and effective operations of Academy on the Web webinars
• Other tasks and duties may be added and/or evolve due to the nature of the business.
All About You
Solid project management skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Attention to details
Good command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• Proficient in English (written and oral)
Strong analytical mind
Very organized & process oriented,
Ability to come up with creative ideas with the aim to improve current processes
Good team player, capable of interacting with other departments
Strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
Eligible for Rosetta Plan
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-57837