MasterCard (Italy) Senior Analyst, Account Management, MCDS Europe in Waterloo, Belgium
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
(Italy) Senior Analyst, Account Management, MCDS Europe
Mastercard Direct Services (MCDS) is a dynamic Pan European B2B sales unit centrally located in Waterloo, Belgium, reporting into the Market Development Group Executive. The MCDS model is fast growth, delivered through efficient and effective remote account development and management. We operate across Europe, focusing on medium / small and remote customers and prospects, both as account managers and business developers.
• Are you looking to develop your business and sales skills at a global technology company / payments industry leader?
• Do you have a strong sales mindset and can-do attitude; an ability to identify customer needs and create solutions to meet them?
• Would you enjoy the opportunity to be an individual sales contributor in a high growth organization?
• We are looking for high achievers who embody excellent business judgment, leadership, and fintech savviness to join our team.
As a MCDS sales lead, you will convert qualified leads for the business, working closely with account teams in local markets, while partnering internally with different supportive business organizations.
Role – Senior Analyst, Account Management, Mastercard Direct Services
• Drive creation and closure of early-stage business opportunities primarily through qualified leads
• Generate and maintain a significant sales pipeline
• Manages day-to-day work & establishes effective communication and relationship with senior decision makers within client management
• Analyzes and leverages multiple aspects of client’s organizational systems & culture in the sales process
• Understands and executes on consultative selling techniques and achieves positive and measurable results
• Works cross functionally with other sales teams, product management, marketing, operations and legal to identify opportunities, design and deliver targeted customer focused proposals
• Be an expert in evangelizing Mastercard.
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects; leveraging CRM tools to support prospect targeting, pipeline management and reporting
• Generate and maintain a significant qualified lead pipeline
• Identification, development, and acquisition of new customers, including establishment and daily management of a prospect sales-funnel
• Identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email, social tool and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities
• Be an expert in evangelizing MasterCard.
All About You
• Comfortable communicating and working with senior client decision makers
• Prior experience working with B2B financial and technology sector clients a plus
• Powerful and convincing presenter and communicator
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Results orientated, with a strong sense of urgency
• The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
• Can articulate a consultative selling style and propensity to sell on value versus price
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision
• Can demonstrate learning agility through quickly establishing credibility in a new subject matter or vertical
• Analytical mindset with strong execution discipline
• Act with integrity
• Team player
• Knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
• Bachelor Degree
• Fluent knowledge (both written and spoken) of English and Italian languages. Other European languages are strong plus.
Some degree of travel anticipated
Location: Waterloo (Belgium)
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-168315