MasterCard Fusion Center Director in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Fusion Center Director
Fusion Center Director
We are seeking an experienced Director to build and lead Mastercard’s European Fusion Center. This role will be responsible for the management and leadership of the Fusion Center to reduce cyber, fraud, geo-political, and physical risks to Mastercard and customers through intelligence sharing and coordination of activities across internal and external stakeholders. S/he will co-create a and implement Fusion Center partnerships in the region to increase intelligence sharing and demonstrate Mastercard’s commitment as an industry leader in security.
• Candidate will be a subject matter expert in developing all-source intelligence and be accountable for liaison activities between internal Corporate Security teams, MasterCard technology teams, and external partners on all intelligence related reporting and other research regarding threats against MasterCard.
• An expert level focus on all-source is required as well as expert knowledge of cybercrime and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) to aid with reporting threats to upper management as well as key business partners.
• Have you ever led a multi-facetted intelligence organization that informs key stakeholders on existing and emerging threats working as an intelligence director for all-source intelligence in a large-scale company, government agency, or related operation?
• Do you possess the ability to inform and influence executive and senior management about the value proposition and business impacts of cyber and physical intelligence?
• Do you have the ability to develop and maintain strong, meaningful, and rewarding relationships with government and private sector entities regarding cyber and physical intelligence?
• Are you considered an expert in the field of intelligence and public private partnership?
• Assess the current threat environment and countermeasures available against those threats.
• Grow capability to monitor current threats, detect new threats, and adjust countermeasures accordingly in support of threat management.
• Establish regional capabilities and partnerships to foster an intelligence driven approach to cyber operations.
• Identify threats to Mastercard and coordinate across the enterprise to mitigate or eliminate cyber, physical, and fraud risks
• Inform key stakeholders on cyber threats such as Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), Hacktivism, Cyber Crime, and physical threat such as Terrorism, Crime, Global-Geo-Political Conflict and there impacts to MasterCard interests globally
• Process large volumes of information rapidly and accurately translating technical and programmatic data into actionable intelligence appropriate for senior and non-technical readers
• Ability to lead international team of consultants and analysts who specialize in both physical and cyber threats in a rapidly evolving and complex threat landscape
All About you
• Demonstrated experience building and leading cross-functional, international team-of-teams in matrix leadership environment
• Strong capability to interface with technology and business areas.
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to execute at a high level with a sense of urgency
• Experience in conducting high level presentations for government and private sector executives.
• Ability to collaborate with other leaders to achieve cooperative global results.
• Highly analytical, strong problem solving skills.
• Operational experience responding to and analyzing large cyber intrusions or fraud events
• Experience in developing risk assessment and response capabilities
• Experience working with cyber and fraud intelligence information in the financial sector
• Intelligence & Fusion Center background a plus, in-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices.
• Expert technical presentation skills and ability to influence senior and executive management
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required – Master’s degree preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-97885