MasterCard Associate Specialist, Strategy Pricing & Interchange (Rosetta/First employment contract) in Waterloo, Belgium
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Specialist, Strategy Pricing & Interchange (Rosetta/First employment contract)
The Associate Specialist, Interchange Operations, will be responsible for managing the interchange-related implementations, communications and new interchange developments for the whole of Europe. As such, he or she will be the technical expert on interchange-related issues.
Do you want to be part of a collaborative cross-functional team delivering on Mastercard’s strategy, pricing and interchange?
Are you interested to work together with teams such as MC Technology in St. Louis, Customer Delivery, GP&S (Product) and the country teams?
The key activities include:
• Ensure correct implementation of interchange rates in Europe, managing the process from submission of new rates to validation of new rates
• Coordinate new interchange developments for Europe, driving the process from inception to implementation
• Manage the publications of interchange bulletins, MOL postings and tier specifications
• Manage the publication of the Europe Region Interchange Manual twice a year
• Manage the Customer Economics intranet
• Address internal and external interchange-related questions
As part of the Customer Economics team, you will be at the heart of Mastercard’s business, helping drive new Mastercard volumes and higher revenues. This position will enable you to get a deep understanding of Mastercard’s interchange system and strategy.
All About You
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Project management skills. Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently
• Communication skills. Ability to adapt the message to the audience
• Reliability and accountability
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Resourcefulness, out of the box thinking and creativity to identify new approaches and processes
• Good team player
• Strong technical and PC skills (Excel, Access)
• Fluency in English
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-116116