MasterCard Associate Specialist, Implementation, Rosetta/First Employment contract in Waterloo, Belgium
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Specialist, Implementation, Rosetta/First Employment contract
This position is for an entry level profile, determined period and Rosetta/First Employment contract
Provide support in the creation, automation and maintenance of reports and dashboard covering the Customer Implementation Services (CIS) metrics in order for the Customer Delivery Europe (CDE) & CIS management to get better insights into the internal processes &.
• Contribute to deep dive analysis on the data behind the metrics. Provide the necessary data digging to show trends in the data being analyzed.
• Support monthly financial closing activities:
o Perform in depth cost and revenues analysis to ensure accurate billing, actuals and forecasting. Post monthly accruals where needed.
o Handle billing of Implementation Fees
o Provide billing support in terms of posting reclasses
o Analyze monthly variances between actual and planned expenses & revenues, in close cooperation with the business owners.
• In co-operation with the financial manager, support the Quarterly Forecast activities: work closely with the Delivery Leads, internal business owners and Finance to update the full year expense and revenue forecast. Consolidate feedback, challenges and prepare variance explanations.
• Accomplish full recognition of implementation revenues, including accurate billing where applicable. Ensure proper sanity check on billing to ensure full data accuracy.
• Permanently look for automation opportunities in order to make the monthly financial reporting fully automated.
• Provide support in financial management reporting of Customer Delivery Europe: provide back-up support to maintain monthly cost, revenue & P&L management reporting covering the needs of each audience and with 100% accuracy combined with creativity.
• Support ad hoc pricing revisions
All About You
• University degree in Finance, Business, Statistics or Economics preferred
• Proven customer focus, business acumen, results driven, solutions oriented skill set
• Be a team player
• Be passionate about financials and numbers!
• Strong analytical skills with an eye on details
• Strong documentation and communication skills.
• Stress-tolerant, motivated and proactive
• Very organized , process oriented, able to deliver within agreed timelines and able to promote working procedures
• Ability to constantly come up easily with creative ideas with the aim to improve current processes and metrics.
• Able to be comfortable with ambiguity
• Be positive minded, driven
• PC literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of Microsoft Access, Oracle, Hyperion is a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118579