MasterCard Associate Analyst, Payroll and Benefits (Rosetta/First Employment contract) in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Analyst, Payroll and Benefits (Rosetta/First Employment contract)
Global Payroll is a part of MasterCard’s Global Business Service Center (GBSC) – HR Vertical and is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payments to our employees globally.
The organization has team members in several locations throughout the world to provide superior customer service to our employees and align with time zones and language differences
• Do you have a continuous process improvement mindset?
• Do you consider yourself as a critical thinker with strengths in leadership and applying global business acumen?
• Do you contribute and thrive in an organization that is metrics and SLA driven with a focus on continuous process improvement?
• Can you demonstrate your ability to lead thoughtful decision making and be flexible in a fast paced, deadline focused, changing environment?
Coordinate all monthly payroll activities for designated countries
Administer the country specific benefit plans (medical, pension, life insurance, disability, etc.);
Coordinate statutory payments of taxation and social security for allocated countries
Introduce Payroll funding & General Ledger activities
Respond to queries from people managers and employees on payroll and benefit matters
Participate in projects on diverse topics like process improvements, new payroll for acquisitions, …
All About You
. Eligible for a Rosetta type contract (first employment)
• Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, with excellent communication skills.
• Interest in payroll/finance/accounting and/or global mobility and ability to demonstrate success in designing and managing global operational controls.
• Project management skills
• Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills (knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and/or other process improvement methodologies would be valued)
• Highly organized, articulate who knows how to develop and maintain excellent working relationships as well as providing strong customer satisfaction results are needed
• Ability to be flexible in a fast paced, deadline focused, changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in groups to complete time-sensitive projects within internal and external deadlines
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-106768