MasterCard Associate Analyst in Key Management Services in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Analyst in Key Management Services
The job holder will be responsible to assist Key Management Services (KMS) Operations team in the day-to-day delivery and support the key exchange process managed by KMS. These tasks include managing the exchange of cryptographic keys with MasterCard customers on a global basis, investigating and providing support on key related issues.
• Operate the key exchanges with customers KMS within the boundaries of operational and security procedures.
• Provide support to external customers, on both specific technical questions relating to the services as well as general operational or procedural aspects.
• Contribute to the operational set-up of security services offered by MasterCard
• Provide administrative assistance to the team.
All About You
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Possesses customer support and communication skills – both verbal and written – and strong relationship and collaborative skills.
• Accurate and stay focused on established processes
• Flexible and capable to multi-task
• Basic technical knowledge of IT Security
• Must have the ability to work in a team in a cooperative and structured manner.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-76826