MasterCard Account Manager, MasterCard Direct Services Europe in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Account Manager, MasterCard Direct Services Europe
• MasterCard Direct Services (MCDS) is a sales unit centrally based in Waterloo European Headquarters, reporting into the Customer Delivery Group Executive
• We operate in 33 European markets, focusing on medium / small and remote customers and prospects, both as account managers and business developers.
• We work closely with the Division and Country presidents, Account Management, Product, Business and Acceptance Development, and other functions
• The MCDS team is fast growth, low touch remote account management model
Role – Account Manager, MasterCard Direct Services Europe
• Maintain primary responsibility for managing all customer relationships, opportunities and profitability within MCDS cluster. Responsible for day to day account management activities for defined Accounts
• Implement tactical plans to enhance customer profitability
• Contribute towards business opportunities that increase volume, volume share and revenue
• Develop strong relationships between MasterCard and targeted customers
• Understand customers’ expectations and deliver against sales targets for MasterCard products/services.
• Deliver against key segments and objectives agreed within the context of a CBA or other business agreement if applicable
• Leverage all MasterCard brand sponsorship properties and product management resource to deliver exceptional customer value
• Responsible for all administrative and operational issues for the account
• In partnership with line Management, contribute to developing business plans and take responsibility for implementation
All About You
• Account management skills and sales experience
• Demonstrate basic multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. marketing and sales
• Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision
• Analytical thinking
• Outstanding communication skills from a written, verbal and presentation perspective
• Bachelor Degree
• Fluent knowledge (both written and spoken) of English and German
Location: Waterloo (Belgium)
Some degree of travel anticipated
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-98571