MasterCard Working Student, Human Resources in Warsaw, Poland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Working Student, Human Resources
In this role, you will have a chance to get job experience and training while you continue your studies at University.
In this Working Student position, you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
• Support HR Team managing several internal processes and projects
• Contract and time management in our HR Tool
• Organize employee files to maintain accurate information on our employees
• Support with post-recruitment activities to the successful completion of all relevant documentation
• Support with the onboarding process of new employees
• General administrative office activities
All About You
• This position is reserved for a student currently enrolled in a University or University of Applied Sciences who has completed at least two semesters of study.
• You will have an interest in learning more about HR in an international environment
• Strong understanding of MS Office
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Fluent written and spoken Polish and English language ability
• Interest to work in a fast pace environment with a pro-active approach to achieving goals
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-178853