MasterCard Technical Project Manager (Payments) in Warsaw, Poland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Technical Project Manager (Payments)
Primary responsibilities of this role include the management of the overall coordination, status reporting, financials, schedules, and stability of project-oriented work efforts. The role ensures that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, and resource requirements. Core responsibility for managing relationships and communicating with the program sponsor, senior management, and a wide range of program contributors. Identifies key barriers to a project’s success and actively manages all mitigation activities. Implementation and support of solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements, in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices. Proactively manages the end-to-end delivery of engineering work though the engineering team and all dependent organizations.
• Manage the overall coordination, status reporting, financials, schedules, and stability of project-oriented work efforts
• Ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, and resource requirements
• Develops project plans and manages all implementation processes within budget constraints
• Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary
• Ability to organize, track and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks based on business needs
•Identify, assess, track, and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels and manage their resolution
•Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to moderately difficult problems
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
• PMP certification preferred
• Knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of planning and project management required processes and techniques
• Experienced in structured methodology and project planning tools
• Work with 2-3 scrum teams and have the technical credibility to drive constructive discussions with the engineering teams (you may be embedded within the scrum team or your work may be cross-cutting across products, multiple scrum teams, and/or technologies)
• Knowledge of payments industry preferred
• Fluent in English
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128415