MasterCard Senior Implementation Specialist (Way4) in Warsaw, Poland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Implementation Specialist (Way4)
Mastercard Processing is an issuing processor headquartered in Warsaw, Poland and operating in 32 European markets. We offer comprehensive payment solutions that empower customers to launch payment products with efficiency, scalability, and speed to market. Our flexible solution leverages powerful APIs for platform integration, focusing on digital use cases to enable instant issuance of virtual cards and more. Our services leverage state-of-the art security at the forefront and allow access to the latest technologies.
• Parametrization and configuration of the issuing platform according to business and system requirements
• Define, design, and configure standard products and custom products
• Identify and understand the impact of the current configurations and existing clients in Way4Cards on WAY4Cards objects and procedures
• Prepare instructions/manuals and other artifacts allowing project teams to implement solutions for specific clients
• Support other departments by knowledge sharing
• Diagnose problems, analyze and implement valid resolutions,
• Drive resolution of complex problems, that have dependencies across multiple services and facilitate cross-functional team interactions
• Cooperate with vendors
• Learn Way4 platform.
All About You:
• Fluent English, C1 or better
• Knowledge of card processing - issuing
• Good knowledge of PL/SQL language
• Experience of working on Way4 Platform will be an advantage
• Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
• Basics of Git versioning ecosystem
• Experience working with Agile methodologies
• Problem solving approach
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-187892