MasterCard Product Director, Commercialization in Warsaw, Poland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product Director, Commercialization
Product Director Merchant Solutions Commercialization
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Merchant Solutions Commercialization team is looking for a Director with a 12 month contract to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The role is related to commercialization of digital merchant solutions including merchant tokenization, Click to Pay, gateway solutions. The role reports to VP Merchant Solutions Commercialization. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in commercializing B2B services leading teams, being a good communicator at the same time with an analytical mindset.
In this product management position, you will:
• Partner with stakeholders to commercialize digital merchant solutions
• Own of commercialization projects to support team objectives.
• Lead the development of new sales materials, internal and external communication materials, including decks, targeted at internal audiences or issuers, merchants, payment service providers.
• Analyse product performance, identify insights that drive action
• Lead project teams or follow up with internal stakeholders to implement agreed actions e.g. to grow transaction numbers or optimize performance of solutions.
• Manage a small team
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Have experience in one of the industries: payments, technology, banking/finance, retail
• Economics or Marketing related academic degree preferred
• Attention to detail and great organization of work is required
• Great analytical skills is required to be able to identify insights behind the numbers
• Project management skills, initiative and follow up
• Have people management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English), other languages are a plus
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-179593