MasterCard Manager, Specialist Sales in Warsaw, Poland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Specialist Sales
• Supports Commercial Team while working with new sales opportunities as well as additional products and services offering to existing customers
• Provides product expertise and leverages Mastercard and Mastercard Processing solutions to drive sales and revenue goals
• Offers market intelligence and market requirements to product managers to support product design, development, and implementation efforts
• Consults customers and prospects and advises on most suitable product(s) and solutions which suits their business needs
• Works hand in hand with Commercial Team members on qualified opportunities & initiatives
• Supports and manages issuing processing RFIs and RFPs by creating comprehensive responses documents and presentations including business and functional aspects
• Consults customers and internal stakeholders regarding overall solution design and approach
• Builds standard & customized solutions that drive value creation for the customer and MP
• Leads scoping sessions with customers and prospects and is responsible for creation of Scope of Work document
• Provides support in selling innovations and different functionalities/solutions to customers
• Analyses business opportunities to identify new clients and product ideas
All about you
• Client-first mindset
• Familiarity with working in a sales/commercial environment including interacting with customers and closing individual deals
• Ability to shape client’s expectations
• Demonstrated expertise in Mastercard product portfolio, services, and customer accounts
• Professional experience in financial industry (preferably in electronic payments)
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Good command of English (written and spoken, B2/C1 at least)
• Very good presentation skills
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-150050