MasterCard Director, Specialist Sales, Loyalty Solutions in Warsaw, Poland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Specialist Sales, Loyalty Solutions
Director, Specialist Sales, Loyalty Solutions
Who is Mastercard
What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems. We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society. Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge technology and consulting services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
Mastercard’s Loyalty & Engagement products and services are leveraged by merchants and financial services clients across the globe to maximize the value of their customer relationships. Mastercard is a global powerhouse in customer loyalty with over 900 loyalty professionals globally operating hundreds of rewards programs for the world’s largest brands. Our Loyalty Solutions include innovative technologies such as SessionM, Mastercard Rewards Services, Personalized Card Linked Offers, Pay with Rewards, Promotions, and Benefits and Insurances. By bundling these solutions with Loyalty Consulting, Innovation Services, Test & Learn, and Managed Services we provide unparalleled end to end capabilities to customers across Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Goods, Grocery and Convenience, Travel & Hospitality and Telco segments.
• The best fit candidate for the role will be someone who likes to scout, create and win new Loyalty business.
• Responsible for selling loyalty platforms and benefits for Financial Institutions in the CEE and HGEM division.
• Part of the EMEA D&S Loyalty Sales team, responsible for generating new loyalty business, driving one-on-one sales opportunities, as well as market wide initiatives.
• Develops strong narratives, and customized presentations that can drive customer engagement and ultimately generate new multi-year and multi-million dollar revenues to Mastercard (both in-year and during the total contract term).
• Contributes to RFP’s and takes the lead on Loyalty related topics.
• Build and develop an active pipeline, ultimately progressing to signed platform deals
• Articulate the benefits of bundling our Loyalty Solutions products with other Data & Services products (Consulting, Managed Services, Test & Learn, Customer Data Enhancement, Labs as a Service, etc.)
• Requires quick learning and understanding of the overall market, as well as FI and consumer needs and aspirations. This will allow for the creation of more tailored solutions and bundles in the market.
• Teaming is crucial in this role to provide the best services to our partners. This involves building relationships with our partners to become their trusted advisor as well as within the Mastercard organization.
All About You
• The person we are looking for sees him/herself as: energetic, proactive, self-driven, creative, and as a ‘doer’.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to translate our loyalty assets into relevant client and/or market propositions.
• Strong networking skills with both internal and external relevant stakeholders with the ability to listen, build common ground, and influence in order to effectively advance the strategy and generate revenues
• Strong commercial drive with ability to build and monetize senior client relationships based on empathy, thought leadership, and subject matter expertise
• Quick learner with the ability to hit the ground running to build and execute appropriate go to market strategies
• Pre is having a track record in strategic software sales experience and bundling multiple offerings into one sales storyline.
• 10-15 years of progressively complex hunting sales preferably within Financial Services Segment
• Challenges the status quo, exhibits leadership courage challenging poor decisions and standing up for the purpose and principles of good business
• Takes ownership for the pipeline. Ability to thrive and build robust pipeline with limited lead generation support
• A good leader by heart, driven by high values and principles of ‘doing well by doing good’
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-130915