MasterCard Customer Support Agent (Card Processing) in Warsaw, Poland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Support Agent (Card Processing)
Mastercard Processing S.A. is a fully Mastercard owned processing asset, a brand agnostic payment processing company. Over the past few years Mastercard Processing S.A. has developed its business and expanded into other EU countries. We offer comprehensive payment solutions to banks, financial institutions and non-traditional issuers (i.e. FinTech, retailers). We drive innovation in the area of card processing covering both physical and digital space.
Mastercard Processing S.A. has invested in the best-in-class solutions in order to support end-to-end product lifecycle including a wide range of value-added services, as well as customer support via different servicing channels. Mastercard Processing S.A. mission is to deliver innovative and reliable payment processing solutions. Our company leverages industry best practices combined with payment expertise to drive client revenue and profitability.
According to the Company’s development and opening new business opportunities we are looking for Customer Technical Support Analyst with basic customer support experience.
This position will be accountable for provide end to end operational and technical support for existing customers according to established policies and procedures to ensure excellent professional standards and quality within agreed SLA.
Monitors day-to-day operations to ensure that support delivered to consumers meets established product/service standards and follows Global Customer Support policies and procedures.
The team provides 24/7 support to our customers. Therefore, you will be required to work shifts.
All About You
• At least Bachelor's degree or during studies, preferably in IT, Computer Software, Mathematics, Economics
• Excellent written and spoken Polish and English (other languages are welcome)
• Experienced user of MS Windows, especially Excel
• Strong analytical skills, experience of analyzing complex data and issue identification
• Basic experience in operational and technical support delivery to B2B customers
• Ability to responds to customer requests received via several channels including telephone calls and emails, within agreed SLA
• Basic experience troubleshooting and responding to routine consumer product/service inquiries with high quality resolutions
• Fast learner, sharp thinking, investigative mind, and true dedication to solve customer problems
• Good team player with strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Know-how of the card and finance industry is nice to have.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-129170