MasterCard Consultant, Business Development, Advisors in Warsaw, Poland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Consultant, Business Development, Advisors
This will be a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Pro-actively driving and supporting Data Partnership activities across Europe, leveraging and supporting MasterCard Advisors, Market Development and Account teams as appropriate.
• Identifying, building and managing a robust Partner pipeline.
• Creating and growing new revenue streams, as well as expanding existing revenue streams, through Partnerships to achieve identified revenue.
• Accurately forecasting revenue from Partnerships.
• Direct contact with Partners to drive revenue producing relationships and ensure appropriate positioning of Advisors data capabilities.
• Communicating regional Partner and Client (both internal and external) needs back into product development to assist in product definition, development and pricing.
• Working with the Product organization to translate Partner requirements to the Product team, to ensure solution delivery is on time and on budget and will meet or exceed Partner needs.
• Coordinating across Advisors to ensure legal, privacy, financial and data usage due diligence.
Other activities would include (but not be limited to):
• Take part in the forecasting process to provide regional revenue forecasts, as well as identify trends and driving business development activities across the Region.
• Manage the partner life cycle from generation of leads through the closing of Partnerships.
• Analyze and evaluate the marketplace to ensure that appropriate Partners with the greatest revenue potential are targeted, also playing an important role in evaluating Partner and client needs and providing input into the new product development process.
• Create and manage strong and effective cooperation with Product Delivery to ensure client needs are appropriately identified and are met.
• Work directly with and assist Product management in the identification and expansion of current product offerings.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• BA degree
• At least 3 years of documented working experience, including experience with driving sales of data-related products or selling in financial institutions/merchants
• Successful track record in building partnerships/closing sales or in business development (preferably focused on data & analytics)
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (English level at C1 or higher).
• Self-directed and motivated.
• Can demonstrate high energy level, passion for what you do, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Cross cultural exposure and experience.
• Demonstrated thought leadership in your past roles.
This role will be based in Warsaw.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-128531