MasterCard Configuration Director in Warsaw, Poland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Client Delivery - Implementation team Department is looking for Configuration Director to manage implementation within core system both locally and abroad (currently Europe with expansion plans to go beyond Europe).
You will have substantial experience in managing diverse Teams of technical experts. You will be tech-savvy with broad range of technologies he has worked with, be a people manager and natural leader.
You must be passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and is fluent within various technologies (Oracle, Unix, PL/SQL. Way4 would be a nice-to-have)
In this client-facing position, you will:
• Partner with Business Analysis Team and Testing Team within Customer Delivery – Implementation Department to effectively implement solutions for Clients
• Partner with Sales and Sales Support to offer presales capabilities
• Partner with Product Teams on delivery of standard products
• Partner with BizOps to support Clients during maintenance
All About You
• Master degree in IT, Management or similar
• Vast experience in managing technical Teams of diverse specializations/positions
• Vast experience in delivering IT projects (packaged solution, integration, migration)
• Experience in delivering to Financial Industry Clients, with Cards and Payments being important nice-to-have
• Soft skilled with natural ease of communication.
• Fluent English
• Additional language will be advantage
• Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment
• Quick learner
For this position you should:
• Have substantial experience in team management
• Have substantial experience in software implementation, customer technical support
• Be a peoples’ leader
• Be Independent self-starter with excellent time management skills.
• Have ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Have ability to hover on high level and at the same time deep dive into details
• Have Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Have Experience in creating/working in international delivery structures
• Have a clear mission that focuses on the attention of the customer’s need above your own
• Identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team
• Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
• Be a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
• Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125454