MasterCard Analyst, Sourcing and Supplier Management, Sourcing COE-1 in Warsaw, Poland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Sourcing and Supplier Management, Sourcing COE-1
Mastercard Warsaw Sourcing Center of Excellence (COE) is looking for the candidates to join a team in Warsaw, Poland in a role of Sourcing COE Analyst, Sourcing & Supplier Management. Warsaw Sourcing COE provides centralized operational and tactical sourcing support to the Global and Regional Sourcing & Supplier Management organization in EMEA and APAC regions. Employees within this role should be able to manage Purchasing Requisition in Coupa, drive organization wide consistency in sourcing and procurement processes, manage contract lifecycles, perform sourcing engagements in different spend categories, provide performance reporting and help maintain procurement technology systems.
Are you comfortable with a changing and fast-paced environment?
Do you have an experience in procurement and/or sourcing within the large organization?
Are you committed to customer service?
Are you passionate about identifying and implementing process improvements?
• Support business with sourcing and supply base needs, under direct supervision - managing end-to-end Purchasing Requisition process in Coupa tool for EMEA and APAC regions Business stakeholders (Mastercard employees); APAC region team member required to have shifted working hours from 7 am till 3 pm Warsaw time
• Serves as a resource for updates on market conditions, spend data, industry trends and supply options
• Supports the strategic sourcing process with Category Managers by analyzing spend, defining requirements, developing strategy, authoring RFx's and negotiating contracts
• Executes standard process reporting analysis as requested
• Procure-to-pay or other purchasing or/and accounting/processing operational experience
• Gains exposure to a supply chain within a region or category; demonstrates knowledge of cost reduction and supplier performance
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic supply chain principles, including spend management, supplier performance and risk mitigation
• Experience coordinating components of larger projects and process improvement efforts
• Demonstrated initiative in building relationships with colleagues from multiple areas within organization
• Experience navigating the organization to find internal resources and tools
• Intermediate Coupa and Oracle experience preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-100629