MasterCard Specialist, Business Expansion in Wanchai, Hong Kong
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Business Expansion
• Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea HMTK is a vibrant division for MasterCard, comprising mature markets for payments that are poised for further growth through development and adoption of digital payments
• This position Level 8 – Analyst, Market Development is based in Hong Kong and reports to the Senior Vice President, HMTK Market Development
• Market Development is responsible for driving MasterCard initiatives and partnership programs to accelerate share shift and revenue with issuers, acquirers, merchants and business partners, leveraging Mastercard products and services.
This position is responsible for:
• Helping to drive strategic partner engagements with traditional and non-traditional customers, by developing compelling sales pitches and holistic customer story boards, supporting RFPs, customer workshops, and working closely with country and cross-functional teams
• Working closely with HMTK Market Development team to drive strategic initiatives, including growing acceptance, strategic merchant partnerships, scaling Digital, driving commercial payments and winning share and new business with customers
• Developing market and customer insights through research and analysis to support sales and business development initiatives with key customers (issuers, acquirers, merchants, business partners)
All About You
• Enthusiastic individual and strong team player
• Digitally savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Good grasp of financial concepts and business case building
• Resourceful and persistent when it comes to identifying new opportunities
• Eager to learn and ability to pick up new knowledge and skills easily
• Flexible and open-minded when it comes to taking on a variety of projects
• Skilled at management reporting and gathering insights from granular data in order to influence decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and execute on projects with little instruction in an agile manner
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-60856