MasterCard Manager, Market Product Management in Wanchai, Hong Kong
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Market Product Management
• Mastercard loyalty solution is a leading provider of loyalty and rewards services to financial institutions across the Asia Pacific region. Headquartered in Sydney, we are Australia’s leading rewards program manager, with a growing footprint across the region into key markets such as China, Hong Kong, India, Taiwan and Japan. Our customer base includes financial institutions and merchants.
• To create alliances and influence stakeholders. Works closely with Sales/ Account Management/ Product Management/ Customer Delivery, Customer Experience departments; Global Products, and Global Sales Force teams to design the product strategy and ensure delivery with excellence consistently.
• Participate in planning, forecasting, and budgeting efforts.
• Manage special administrative and operational projects
• Requirements Definition & Solutions Quality Assurance
• Oversee and manage delivery methods and tools for business requirements definition, for new issuer implementations, issuer enhancements, internal infrastructure projects and product development work. Responsibilities include:
• Develop and manage CS requirements definition, submission and approval process.
• Ensuring consistent and accurate requirements are developed, keeping development costs down by leveraging existing functionality to the extent possible.
• Oversee existing and enhancements to data exchange feeds between internal and external Service Providers
• Oversee and manage delivery methods and tools for the configuration of systems for new issuer implementations, issuer enhancements, internal infrastructure projects and product development work. Responsibilities include:
• Insuring systems are correctly configured to meet business needs in a timely fashion, including the set up and maintenance of the LRS reward matrices for new clients.
• Manage the audit process, insuring compliance to any guidelines.
• Provide first level technical support functions for regionally aligned account managers, for solutions that we maintain internally.
• Reviews and coordinates required reporting
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
• Knowledge of the marketplace and clients’ needs
• Significant experience (5-10 years) in one or more of the following areas and/or functions:
o Information Technology
o Project Management
o Bankcards & Payments
o Financial Services
• Complex Program Management - Extensive expertise in implementing complex projects across organizational boundaries, many cultures and stays aligned to expected outcomes.
• Technical Expertise – In depth understanding of technical systems, their interfaces and their effective use.
• Effective Communication Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate to many audiences, from low level technical resources to client marketing leads.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-97920