MasterCard Manager, Business Development in Wanchai, Hong Kong
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Development
• Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea (HMTK) is a vibrant division for MasterCard, comprising mature markets for payments that are poised for further growth through development and adoption of digital payments
• This position (Manager, Market Development – Payment Gateway, Digital and Acceptance) is based in Hong Kong and reports to the SVP – Market Development in HMTK. The successful candidate will be based in Hong Kong and responsible to provide pre-sales, customer and project support to deliver revenue growth in Mastercard Payment Gateway, digital (e.g. M4M, Click2Pay, etc) and acceptance solutions in Hong Kong and Taiwan
This position is responsible for:
• Integral team member of Market Development – responsible for providing pre-sales, customer and project support to defend and grow Mastercard revenue and market share in Mastercard Payment Gateway solutions, deliver key strategic projects leveraging Mastercard products and solutions (including M4M, Click2Pay) with customers, merchants and technology partners, and drive incremental merchant acceptance
• Manage projects, customer, merchant and technology partner implementations; ensure timely response to issues and queries, and liaise with internal Mastercard teams to deliver quality projects
All About You
• Enthusiastic individual and strong team player
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Strong technology and project management background in payments, gateway and processing
• Digitally savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong customer centric approach to solving problems
• Strong analytical skills and ability to pick up new knowledge and skills easily
• Flexible and open-minded when it comes to taking on a variety of projects
• Skilled at management reporting and gathering insights from granular data in order to influence decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and execute on projects with little instruction in an agile manner
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-128732