MasterCard Director, Business Development in Wanchai, Hong Kong
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Business Development
• Hong Kong and Macau are major growth markets for Mastercard and part of the Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea (HMTK) Division
• Mastercard is the leader in driving innovation with traditional banks, virtual banks, merchants and business partners, harnessing the use of digital, data, gateway, loyalty, cyber security and intelligence solutions
• This position (Director Business Development) is responsible for driving new business opportunities that leverage Mastercard products, solutions and services, focusing on Hong Kong and Macau and reports to the Senior Vice President, HMTK Market Development
This position is responsible for:
• Driving new business opportunities with Mastercard business partners (traditional banks, virtual banks, financial services, merchants, etc …) by addressing customer needs and pain points, leveraging Mastercard products, solutions and services (digital, data, gateway, loyalty, cyber security and intelligence solutions)
• Developing and managing partnerships with merchants and business partners, to strengthen and expand Mastercard acceptance
• Partnering internal stakeholders to drive customer engagement with account and functional teams
• Management reporting disciplines, including sales force
All About You
• University degree holder – with 10+ years working in consulting and / or the cards, payments / financial services industry
• Experience working with retailers and merchants across different industries
• Experience working with software as a service, disruptive technologies, big data, test & learn, loyalty solutions would be a bonus
• Track record in business development and working in new technologies
• Strong team player with strong communication, story-telling and presentation skills
• Good at coordinating complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
• Creative, high learning agility, can pick up skills and knowledge quickly and thoroughly
• Skilled at management reporting and gathering insights from granular data in order to influence decision making
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-86236