MasterCard Senior Principal, Employee Access Architecture in United States
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Principal, Employee Access Architecture
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Mastercard’s Employee Identity and Access Management (EIAM) program is responsible for providing end-to-end services to support both physical and digital access by internal employees to Mastercard systems and applications. The EIAM Engineering team is looking for people who want to bring their expertise and passion for technology to drive innovation and support in the identity space. This is a senior leadership position in technology stream.
• Thought leader and subject matter expert on all aspects of identity access and related security, technical, and process considerations
• Research, evaluate, and recommend new and innovative technologies, solutions, and strategies in the identity space
• Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope the opportunities, quantify costs, outline potential value and ROI, identify risks, benefits and constraints
• Develop multi-year next generation IAM strategy and roadmap
• Ability to collaborate and socialize IAM strategy with senior leadership and executives
• Drive process and operations continuous improvement
• Create detailed cost and time estimates for implementing business solutions, define technical scope and requirements of the project and assist project manager with managing scope during the lifecycle of the project.
• Lead IAM architecture and program delivery management from technical scope
• Mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC.
• Seek opportunities to modify and enhance standards per the needs of the department.
• Develop documentation templates, direct and enforce development of documentation throughout the development lifecycle of the solution.
• Ensure compliance of audit requirements by proactively educating team on compliance requirements and integrating compliance requirements in SDLC.
• Identify, design and direct development of simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable IAM solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies.
• Some travel is required to align and train resources strategically located around the world.
All About You
• Expert understanding of identity management tools, technologies, and processes
• Experience architecting and delivering for large-scale enterprise level IAM capabilities preferably in Fortune 500 Fintech industry covering on-prem, various availability zones and cloud that include multiple impact teams across the enterprise.
• Proven track record for delivering thought leadership like Whitepapers, Research articles, Industry conference materials in identity space
• Expert understanding of available IAM products and services.
• This role requires in-depth knowledge of IAM capabilities in the areas of Directory Services, Identity, Governance and Administration, Federated SSO, Federation, Privileged Access Management, Application Secrets Management and Certificate Lifecycle Management.
• Expert understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
• Experience in vendor relationship management, vendor selection, RFI/RFP process, SOW is a must.
• Expert in design and delivering integrated IAM capabilities for better TCO and Security Values.
• Deep knowledge enforcing security standards, compliance requirements, security procedures and controls to ensure integrity of IAM related systems.
• Proven ability to embody MC Leadership Principles.
• Proven capacity to lead and influence matrix based project team members and work as a member of a diverse and geographically distributed team.
• High-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to handle multiple high-priority demands while driving consistent results.
• Consults on project planning and the management of high-risk, high-impact projects
• Expert ability to keep multiple projects on track financially, creatively, and in accordance with stakeholder deadlines
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-145381