MasterCard Senior Information Security Operations Analyst (U.S. Remote) in United States
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Information Security Operations Analyst (U.S. Remote)
The Employee Identity Access Management team is looking for a Senior Information Security Operations Analyst to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about Priviliged Access Management and passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Employee Identity Access Management role supporting Privileged Access Management through CyberArk and unix based utilities
• Proactive management of ITSM activities to provision/troubleshoot, maximize customer experience, and increase the overall value of supported applications/functionalities
• Administration of more than 500,000 accounts to include:
Create and Manage Safes, Platforms and Owners
Management of Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies
Proactive identification of security concerns and address escalated or high-risk vulnerabilities
Documentation of processes and support of audit requirements
• Consult with user community and advise on solutions to meet Mastercard’s Security and Technical standards
• Lead projects for integration of various platforms with CyberArk, such as LDAP, Active Directory, Windows, UNIX, Databases, and network devices
• Provide critical business support of security applications for identity, authorization, and policy management in a multi-tiered infrastructure
• Implement risk management procedures, perform security threat assessments, manage user identities and access, and drive compliance of security policies
• Drive defect resolution through design and development of simple, re-usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable security solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies
• Interlock with cross-functional teams and deliver global projects working with regional offices
• As required, provide support off shift and be available for on call support out of standard working hours
• Research new methodologies to improve security and development practices
• Coach junior level employees on application processes and security best practices
All About You
• Strong understanding of IT security principles, standards, and best practices particularly relating to Identity & Access Management and Privileged Access Management
• Advanced experience with CyberArk including management of critical CyberArk components
• Strong problem solving skills to troubleshoot, be able to understand technically assigned tasks and follow documented procedures
• Linux system administration experience
• Be able to communicate well, written and verbal, and liase with Dev Ops engineers to support the delivering of business requirements
• Ability to function under pressure in an independent environment demonstrating high-energy, detail-oriented proactiveness
• Experience working in an Agile environment
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-181182