MasterCard Senior Business Analyst (Treasury) in United States
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Business Analyst (Treasury)
This is an individual contributor role responsible for leading and/or participating in the analysis and implementation of product, system and operational initiatives supporting changes in Mastercard's business environment with a specialized focus on Settlement Service offerings, settlement/liquidity risks, controls, policies and operations.
• Document business cases to support recommendations for process or product improvements aimed at enhancing organizational capabilities and improving operational efficiencies
• Partner with business owners to understand new business opportunities and define the business and functional requirements.
• Deliver high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
• Deliver in-depth and comprehensive financial, operational, customer and high level systems analysis to evaluate settlement risk and propose mitigating solutions for proposed new and enhanced systems and products
• Ensure development objectives are accomplished; user testing is performed; and member notification is prepared in a timely fashion.
• Coordinate and assist in implementation of new or revised rules and policies.
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Prior Business Analyst and Project Management experience
• Applies extended expertise of principles, theories, and concepts
• Broad knowledge of business/function and development life cycle
• Demonstrate knowledge and experience in funds transfer solutions
• Self-starter with good leadership abilities
• Requires minimal supervision/assistance
• Good business writing skills and effective presentations skills
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-172276