MasterCard Director, Product Management, Network Solutions in United States
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Management, Network Solutions
Overview: Connectivity and Switching Product & Propositions Management
• The Connectivity and Switching team is dedicated to growing MasterCard revenue from transaction switching and proprietary value added services associated with switching and as standalone offerings. The Connectivity and Switching Solutions team partners with other Mastercard Product Groups, Operations & Technology and Regional Partners to enhance the strategic fit, quality, efficiency and applicability of Mastercard’s network and services assets to customer needs. The team creates and packages Product and Solutions offerings to drive new transaction flows, VAS product distribution and competitive advantage with merchants, processors, financial institutions, fintechs, and other industry participants.
• The Director, Connectivity and Switching Product & Propositions will develop, optimize and manage product offerings and act as liaison with NAM and international markets. The role focuses on aligning channel customers types to capabilities and global standardized service bundles across various acquirer, merchant and payment facilitator customer and issuer configurations. As part of these responsibilities the positon creates communications and tailors sales education and channel specific propositions to express and translate product value to internal partners and varying client audiences. As part of ongoing development the position will create an industry vertical strategy to further stratify applicable capabilities fitment and collaborate to develop product plans that align against regional strategies and product success criteria and strengths for industry verticals. The position works with customer facing and product management leads to identify new product features as part of the feedback loop with regions to penetrate strategic priority markets, countries and customer verticals.
• The role may require management of team(s) and will require significant collaboration and ability to influence across global MasterCard teams, across product and the regions. It reports to the VP, Connectivity and Switching Products
• Design, develop and management of assigned products and business execution responsibilities utilizing PME framework (where necessary) to ensure product propositions advance the fit and appeal of the target clients driving sales opportunities with target customers.
• As prescribed by VP Connectivity and Switching Products, work closely with the other global and regional product teams to identify product adaptations, evaluate channels and create customer value propositions for switching services offerings.
• In cooperation with Switching and Connectivity Product leads, refine and manage global switching and connectivity offerings to enhance relevance in markets; developed, emerging and domestic where on-soil or statutory requirements apply.
• Identify enhancements and incremental products and services opportunities that can be developed and marketed to customers applying business case disciplines.
• Partner with regional product, account management, and market development teams to enhance appeal and competitiveness of products and capabilities in collaboration with product leads.
• Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
• Develop reporting, analytics and presentations for tracking key initiatives, product utilization and performance in supported markets. Collaborate with regions to conduct research and analyses to align and capture opportunities.
• As part of these responsibilities the positon creates communications and tailors sales education and channel specific propositions to express and translate product value and client needs.
All About You
• Significant experience in payment switching technologies, customer use case applications, product management, market research, pricing and go to market execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing or related field;
• Significant prior product management and GTM experience in the global payment industry; experience in product management, product marketing and proposition management
• Ability to influence senior leadership across a global, decentralized organization
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
• Proven ability to build high functioning, creative, execution oriented cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Travel required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-95823