MasterCard Vice President, Product Management, Consulting & Innovation Services in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Product Management, Consulting & Innovation Services
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, the Consulting and Innovation Services (CIS) organization is focused on creating, launching and refining Consulting products and services in the areas of Payments, Consumer Engagement, Crypto, ESG, Loyalty, Open Banking and Cyber Security. The CIS team is also responsible for end-to-end delivery of Digital Labs engagements from rapid prototyping to agile deployment covering topics such as BNPL, Digital Banking and Virtual Reality. The Regional Product Management teams are accountable for the full P&L of the CIS product suite.
This role is responsible for:
• Successfully delivering on the Regional P&L for the CIS products across AP
• Driving GTM strategy for CIS products through partnership with Mastercard’s regional executives and regional sales teams
• Innovative leadership to continue evolving our product suite and drive future success as well as ensuring the global product roadmap takes into consideration the regional point of view
• Maximizing use of scalable product sets in the region
• Provide expert sales support and ensure close partnership with the Sales team so they are fully equipped to sell the products
• Ensuring flawless delivery of the product through client service partnership and maintaining the highest standards of quality in our customer relationships
• Building strong relationships across Mastercard at all levels
• Ensuring all critical KPIs are met or exceeded including:
o Regional Product P&L
o Scalability (number of scalable projects regionally)
o Contribution to regional Mastercard and D&S goals
• Monitoring external environment to ensure our solutions remain market leading/competitive
Candidates for this role will likely have answered ‘yes’ to the following questions:
• Do you have a track record of successfully managing a P&L?
• Are you comfortable with payments consulting?
• Do you want to be involved in innovative practices such as Crypto, ESG and Cyber Security?
• Are you passionate about driving smarter decisions and better outcomes for customers?
• Are you flexible to engage on strategic issues, drive detailed execution plans to address client needs by directing and managing a high capability team?
• Can you lead by example and role up your sleeves to develop/deliver work-product?
• Do you have experience successfully leading teams and developing talent?
• Are you comfortable with influencing and negotiating with top executives?
• Are you motivated by working in a flat hierarchy and making broad contributions?
• Are you interested in shaping the future of D&S?
All About You
• Experience with Product P&L management
• Desire to roll up sleeves and make direct contributions
• Strong collaboration and ability to partner effectively with virtual, fast-paced teams
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
• Communicates with impact and demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior executives in a matrixed multi-cultural environment
• Knowledge of the financial services industry (retail banking, digital payments) and the non-financial services sector (retail & commerce, digital players)
• People management experience
• Intellectually curious and passionate about new applications, technologies, and solutions
• Previous top consulting background strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183572