MasterCard Vice President, Market Enablement in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Market Enablement
Are you interested in building a big business at Mastercard? Do you have what it takes to be an Entrepreneur inside a large organization?
Reporting to the VP, Product Management, this position is responsible for defining what products and solutions are needed for Mastercard to address the $125T in annual B2B payment flows. The individual will also support the development and on-going management of products supporting account to account flows.
• Drive execution of the commercial (domestic and cross-border) omni-rail strategy for Mastercard based on an understanding of the B2B payments ecosystem – focused on account to account payments
• Develop, manage and execute regional go-to-market plans for a global, open-loop account to account business model while identifying and commercializing client and partnership opportunities
• Work with new payments platform team to help enable consumer A2A use cases to act as a beachhead for commercial use cases
• In partnership with local market teams, identify targeted stakeholders, market segments, customer-types and partners to enable revenue growth throughout the region
• Identify A2A product partnerships in the region and integrate them into our go-to-market strategy
• Support corporate development activities by identifying potential investment or acquisition opportunities
• Engage regional product teams to enable go-to-market and sale of the products
All about You
• An expert in business-to-business processes and payments
• Ability to think, collaborate and act with speed and flexibility
• Ability to think logically, use frameworks to organize your thinking and ask probing questions
• Innately curious with the drive and demonstrated ability to: proactively seek-out information, ask follow-up questions and partner constructively
• Strong analytical skills and execution focus to turn logical thinking and curiosity into actionable insights and tangible outcomes
• Have the interest and ability to engage cross-functionally in order to collaborate with internal cross-functional partners, sophisticated clients and thought leaders outside Mastercard
• Experience and / or understanding of payments, commercial and correspondent banking, treasury services, foreign exchange and working capital management preferred
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate complex ideas to executive audiences
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118288