MasterCard Vice President, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions - Identity Solutions in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions - Identity Solutions
• The Cyber and Intelligence Solutions team is responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the evolving risk and security needs of all of MasterCard’s various customer segments.
• As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions Team leads and fosters the creation of innovative solutions focused on ensuring the methods used to verify cardholders and users are secure and user friendly.
• Drive the implementation and commercialization of innovative new products and programs solutions to foster the adoption of new authentication technologies in AP
• Collaborate with Regional stakeholders and other product team (e.g. Commercial Product, Product Management, Emerging Payments, Franchise, etc.) to gather requirements and ensure solutions development is aligned with business objectives specific to the AP market.
• Participate in special projects and strategic initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to be a part of securing the growth of electronic payments for all devices and channels?
• Do you enjoy working with dynamic, cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, high-visibility role?
• Drive product commercialization efforts of innovative new products and program solutions to foster the adoption of new authentication technologies in AP
• Lead the creation of an enterprise authentication framework and support the adoption by regional and product teams.
• Support the development of requirements and an integrated product roadmap around enterprise customer authentication offerings by working with product teams throughout the company.
• Provide support to other business units to support authentication and fraud related efforts.
• Research and monitor industry trends in consumer and payment authentication.
• Evaluate new consumer authentication capabilities being provided by major digital players and leading vendors to evaluate their fit within MasterCard Solutions.
• Establish a rapid prototyping capability and program to support the launch of evaluation of new technologies.
• Generate ideas, drive concept validation and create product design for new services/ product enhancements.
• Assist with the strategy development for emerging authentication solutions.
All About You
• Strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate solutions to clear, actionable goals and metrics
• Solid background in product management with strong business focus
• Strategic perspective on how new technology can be leveraged to benefit the Payment System
• Ability to communicate with all areas of the company verbally and written; ability to develop effective presentations
• Strong cross-functional / multi stakeholder management skills
• Collaborative style with experience of working in a regional/ global team
The following attributes are desirable:
• Experience in authentication or fraud technologies with a good understanding of Electronic Payments Business
• Strong analytic skills to unravel complex matters and do impact analysis of different options
• Knowledge of authentication, fraud prevention, and security methodologies.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-108398