MasterCard System Analyst-2 in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• Do you find it fun playing with large data-sets?
• Are you planning to embark on the data exploration journey?
• Are you interested in solving business problems with facts (Data)?
• Collect and validate data from various sources and ensure readiness for analysis
• Transform data into the right data set before analysis
• Assist in the quantitative analysis of data and generate reports of analysis
• In-depth understanding of data and data sources in the organisation
• Assists senior team members in the development of tools, documents, models and presentations
• Executing data analysis, customer reporting reviews and other quality assurance procedures
• Document, improve and define new processes, business requirements and documentation within the Location Services program.
• Participate in the automation process, product development and data management of the Data Integrity and Data Collection programs.
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent
• Relevant experience in Information Management in financial services industry(or certifications and comparable experience)
• Some exposure to multiple types of coding (SQL, Python, Excel-VBA)
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-102213