MasterCard Specialist, Product Management - Digital Solutions in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Product Management - Digital Solutions
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Product Management
Budget Business Unit: Digital Solutions, Products & Innovation
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
The Digital Solutions group’s vision is to create a world beyond plastic through a combination of technology and strategic partnerships with industry players. We are creating great experiences for consumers across all channels and all devices, enabling merchants to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world. We work with banks, merchants and digital participants to enable consumers to use connected devices for everyday shopping and payments.
• You are required to support Mastercard product managers and market/business teams in the pre-sales, project execution and deployment of Mastercard Digital Enablement Services (MDES) for customers in Asia Pacific.
• You will lead the tokenization-related data analytic initiatives to produce relevant insights to drive Mastercard digital transactions.
• You will lead digital vendor partnership engagement activities for AP region. This includes managing specific key accounts and running annual conference to share Mastercard product updates to vendors/partners.
• Upon successful training, you will function as the subject matter expert (SME) for specific MDES-related digital product(s) for Mastercard customers.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Possess a blend of analytical capability, strategic thinking, and emotional intelligence and able to dive deep on all areas of the business to deliver creative solutions to unstructured problems
• Comfortable aptitude for onboarding complex business and technical knowledge to a level sufficient to engage in meaningful partner discussions and identify and drive solutions
• Enjoy collaborating with a team while working independently towards a goal
• Prior experience in system design and data analytic works are advantageous
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-99133