MasterCard Specialist, Implementation in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
• The CIS Testing Team tests MasterCard products and services with financial institutions enabling production electronic payments Globally
• CIS ensures financial institutions are systemically synchronized with MasterCard financial messaging
• The role ensures accurate and precise vetting of customer network interface and systems to process financial payments
• Provides the ability for customers to test new MasterCard Release Code
• Accommodates testing whenever financial institutions make changes on their systems
• Do you enjoy learning new technology?
• Do you like working with customers toward a common goal?
• Have you ever performed a consultative role?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Provide testing support to MasterCard customers for all products and services.
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers’ processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities.
• Handle multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel, including key implementations (key customers, key markets, key services / products
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard key customer processing implementation processes.
• Provide training to CIS organization, other MasterCard organizations and the customer.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
• Intermediate experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management. Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
• Ability to interact well with the customer, Sr. and Executive management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to multi-task covering multiple projects
• Any mobile payment background processing/hands-on on any APIs that is used for authentication or authorization is a big plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-116467