MasterCard Specialist, Campus Recruitment, Talent Acquisition in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, Campus Recruitment, Talent Acquisition
6 month contract
Global Talent Acquisition caters to Experienced Hiring, Executive Hiring, Campus Hiring and Diversity hiring. Focusing on university relationships, the Campus Recruiting team works to shape the future of Mastercard through initiatives and programs to attract and hire uniquely talented graduates who will contribute to Mastercard’s success.
It is our collective goal within the company to create an environment where top emerging professionals entering the workforce choose to work. Our collection of programs and services reflects the diversity of our employees, our place in the community and our culture, it's what makes us a great place to work and it's why we attract and retain some of the most talented people in the world.
In this role you will:
• Assist and be an integral part of the Campus team working across China, Malaysia, Taiwan in planning/organizing/executing the Interns & Campus / early career programs strategy as part of the Campus Asia Pacific Team.
• This will include evaluating, screening, recruiting, scheduling, planning, training, organizing campus & virtual events and logistics, and streamlining where necessary across the region.
• Coordinate with campus marketing team to request event advertisements and collateral for campus/in-house events.
• Update and maintain the candidate information, key spreadsheets, and statistics, recruiting tools with acceptance rate, declines, intern conversion, diversity metrics, candidate application numbers, event attendance rate, relocation nuances and managing the pre-onboarding process for interns and graduates.
• Responsible for weekly and monthly audits on various data systems and ensuring all data is properly captured.
• Maintain team SharePoint site. This includes but is not limited to managing events calendar, developing, maintaining and enhancing multiple trackers (candidate data, expense data, campus contacts, recruitment cycles, and resources, etc)
All About You
• Experienced in talent acquisition working in a volume or in a campus hiring role
• Ability to successfully multi-task across tactical and strategic initiatives
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including virtual video communication
• Demonstrated ability to partner with colleagues and external parties in a virtual environment
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work appropriately with highly-confidential information in a professional manner
• Additional Languages desirable such as Mandarin and Bahasa
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125238