MasterCard Senior Specialist, Sponsorships Asia Pacific in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Sponsorships Asia Pacific
The Mastercard Asia Pacific Sponsorships function is responsible for driving value for Mastercard through its rich and diverse sponsorships assets across the nine passion points of sport, entertainment, music, travel, art and culture, culinary and dining, philanthropy, shopping and the environment. It entails driving competitive advantage for the brand and the business by maximizing our carefully curated sponsorship properties and creating value for our customers, partners and consumers.
• Flawless management and execution of sponsorships assets – events, physical & digital experiences, brand ambassadors - working closely with regional and local Mastercard teams and agencies, delivering against set objectives.
• Managing sponsorship packages sold to markets and ensuring end to end delivery of all aspects of the package to the satisfaction of stakeholders including customers.
• Managing our compliance tools such as Spotlight and Vivo to ensure we are adhering to all regulatory, data privacy, legal, ethics and other codes of compliance.
• Updating asset lists and requirements in customer facing tools such as the marketing portal that our customers access.
• Helping legal with the paperwork associated with onboarding new assets, ambassadors, influencers etc.
• Executing smaller events on the ground when the Director is not present.
• Accounting for monetization of sponsorship assets, ensuring accurate measurement and reporting.
• Handling all merchandise requests that come from the markets e.g. signed golf memorabilia etc.
• Maintaining budgetary responsibilities for sponsorship related marketing programs, leading tracking and recommending corrective action.
• Reporting regularly on campaign performance measurement and evaluation, recommending ways to leverage past success and apply to future programs.
• Using deep understanding of category and ecosystem relationship to advice on how insights can or should be applied.
• Providing direction and coordinating deliverables with agency partners.
All About You
• Extensive experience working on large projects that require a high degree of collaboration with external stakeholders and colleagues across marketing areas.
• Acted in a program manager capacity for analyzing data and insights about how to optimize channels/programs.
• Monitored project budgets successfully and demonstrated understanding of cost drivers.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and report progress against a marketing budget, including recommending actions to drive optimization.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations to senior team members and articulate a clear point of view.
• Ability to travel at least 50% of the time once travel restrictions are lifted.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110769