MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Management in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management
Senior Specialist, Product Management, Cardholder Services
• Mastercard Loyalty Solutions provide a range of cutting edge products and services for our customers to create compelling card propositions that drive the acquisition of new cardholders and then ensure a positive and long-term relationship with them.
• Our propositions range from Benefits programmes which protect cardholders and make their day to day lives easier, to a comprehensive and flexible Rewards platform.
• The individual will be responsible for the overall management, coordination and delivery of Cardholder Protection Services including insurance products, assistance benefits and lifestyle services within the Asia Pacific Region.
• Do you enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment working on a diverse range of activities?
• Have you worked across a number of different countries and stakeholder groups?
• Support with product development and maintenance for all products and services managed within the cardholder services team (part of Loyalty Solution) for AP region.
• Key areas of focus will be Insurance, Assistance services and other lifestyle or travel benefits
• Support with Digital enablement to drive automation and improve CX
• The role will support in managing partners and vendors including performance management, payments, project and activity tracking for commercialization either on core, optional or feebased basis.
• Bring new products to market by analyzing consumer needs and market trend from an ROI perspective; and using a data driven approach to identify opportunities for differentiation
• Support the sales team with solution assessment and providing inputs for customer proposals
• Strong engagement and collaboration across key internal stakeholders on product and sales support, market readiness and jurisdiction reviews as needed.
• Achieve operational excellence by ensuring existing products and programs follow through the defined process maps and product development processes.
All About You
• Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
• Experience in CVP design and development, with good understanding of product marketing concepts
• Knowledge of insurance products and underwriting preferred
• Experience in managing products through the product lifecycle, with new product development experience a plus.
• Effective Communication Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate to many audiences
• Relevant industry experience; Cards / Payments industry experience is a plus.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138485