MasterCard Senior Specialist, Market Enablement, Commercial Product Solutions in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Market Enablement, Commercial Product Solutions
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Commercial Payments Solutions team is looking for a Senior Specialist to drive our product and market enablement strategy forward through development and on-going management of products, solutions and partnerships to grow our share in the commercial payments space. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and a strong team player.
In this internal and external client-facing position across Asia Pacific, you will:
• Develop and execute go-to-market strategy and plans
• Manage business analytics supporting overall strategy and plans
• Drive commercialisation of new product, solutions and partnerships across Commercial Payments
• Partner with Specialist Sales teams to identify business opportunities and new use cases, solve problems, and deliver solutions
• Engage external partnerships to drive incremental value to our clients
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Strong analytical skills and execution focus to turn logical thinking into actionable insights and tangible outcomes
• Continually look at the market and competition to see what is happening
• Go out of your way to seek continuous feedback in order to find out what the market gaps are and how a product, service or partnership can help
• Look for complementary products or services that can also help the customer
• Identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team
• Keen team player to drive collaborations across the organization and with external partners
• Be a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
• Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-167437