MasterCard Senior Project Manager in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Project Manager
Seeking a highly motivated and independent Senior Project Manager responsible for driving strategic projects on time, on budget and delivering optimum customer experience, often within a complex and changing internal/external business environment.
This position requires a highly collaborative individual with strong process and project management skills who will need to coordinate global relationships across multiple functional areas, third party providers and regional teams.
The Senior Project Manager position sits in the regional Strategic Program Office of Mastercard Loyalty Solutions and reports to the Director SPO - APAC.
In this role the incumbent will:
• Manage multiple complex and business critical projects;
• Define project requirements through accurately establishing customer expectations and analysing stakeholders’ interests;
• Delivering projects ensuring targets, timelines, controls and quality parameters are met
• Achieving consensus through negotiation and conflict resolution
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
• Analyse tasks and develop an accurate schedule to fulfil Project deliverables
• Monitor, review and report Project quality and deliverables
• Identify and formulate a risk management plan for a project and assure project continuity
All About You:
• You have a Professional project certification (e.g. PMP, SAFe, SCRUM, Prince2, etc.)
• Project Management experience, with a good understanding of a typical lifecycle
• Expert in mobilizing teams, leading through influence for delivering projects within a fast pace environment
• Experience in use of SAFe/Agile/Iterative methodology in new product development & delivery
• Experience in risk management and investigation, consulting and strategic judgement
• Detail oriented, proactive and able to work and multi-task with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment
• Strong organizing skills including the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
• Experience in successfully delivering Software / Product development projects
• Ability to work with challenging personalities with utmost professionalism; and have an excellent stakeholder management skill (up the chain, across the teams, project team, peers)
• Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge situations and assess when to escalate issues
• Proven effectiveness at solving problems, making decisions and taking action, exercising solid independent judgment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84240