MasterCard Senior Principal in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
• MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
The Vice President, Business Development is an active team member who runs large complex projects, directs teams including senior assets, sales responsibility for account or major MCW bid.
• Identify most critical aspects of a problem
• Translate objectives into key hypotheses and structure work for large/complex projects or ill-defined problems
• Quickly identify shortcomings and take remedial action
• Develop solid set of recommendations, prioritizing based on ease of implementation and impact
• Ensure team written materials are succinct, persuasive and tailored to the “level” of the audience
• Plays significant role in formal and informal presentations
• Builds peer relationships with senior/executive level client management
• Sales responsibility for account or major MasterCard Worldwide bid including influence network and sales process
• Begins to lead sales calls and new client development including proposal contribution
• Identify new business opportunities and works with executives to pursue
• Identify senior client business needs in addition to accurately capturing clients’ articulated requests
• Manages complete capture of assignment knowledge and drives to ensure it is available firm-wide
• Lead medium to large initiatives and contributes to the development of Intellectual Capital, point of view, articles, methodologies in Special Interest Groups
• Proactively seek new knowledge
• Direct teams in the search and use of already documented Intellectual Capital in new and unique assignments
• Analyze multiple aspects of clients’ organizational systems and culture and leverage in the sales process
• Identify additional stakeholder needs and/or issues that lead to further solution opportunities and engagement expansion
• Leverage deep knowledge of all the MasterCard Advisors capabilities and how they fit together to offer new innovative solutions
• Takes lead role in recruiting, training and developing others
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
• Strong solid experience in a management consulting firm (manager or higher) and/or expert knowledge in relevant industry if graduate degree held
• Internally, may be promoted from the Senior Managing Consultant level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
Languages: Local language required, Fluent English, Other language skills highly desirable
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-116612