MasterCard Senior Principal, Strategic Accounts in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Principal, Strategic Accounts
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
An exciting opportunity to work with some of Mastercard’s most important global and regional clients having a presence in various markets across the AP Region, and working as a trusted and valued service partner within the Data & Services team.
• Generate and maintain Data & Services revenue opportunities with strategically important regional and global client accounts across Asia Pacific
• Foster strong relationships with key client executives, as well as internally with key Mastercard stakeholders that tie directly to ROI, and are built on a foundation of trust and value creation
• Support the development of creative business solutions for complex business problems across the Data & Services business, including insights, analytics, Test & Learn, loyalty, managed services and consulting services
• Managing sales pipeline, advancing early stage opportunities to approvals and signature, with continued engagement post sales, e.g., project delivery
• Proactively identify customer risk and opportunity signals; develop comprehensive strategies to combat and/or limit erosion
• Responsible for sales and gross revenue, including platform and recurring revenue optimization, working hand in glove with delivery capabilities on engagement quality and exploring opportunities for up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.
All About You
• Working experience with financial institutions, including payments
• Strategically focused and solution oriented with proven history of dedicated, high-energy, patient, and customer-centric behavior
• Leverage and synthesize data to analyze business challenges and opportunities
• Embrace a high performance culture and embody a “can-do” attitude
• Balance working autonomously and seeking direction when required within a complex environment
• Strong communication and presentation skills and an ability to establish credibility with C-level executives
• Detail-oriented with strength in data analysis and business case modeling
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121246