MasterCard Senior Network Engineer in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Network Engineer
Build and manages Mastercard Corporate Network and Customer Network infrastructure and facilities to ensure availability, recoverability, performance, integrity and supportability through production support and maintenance of existing infrastructure and development and implementation of network, server/platforms, storage, security and infrastructure technologies.
Manage projects and initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within the discipline and leading a segment of several initiatives;
• Oversees the installation and support of all hardware into the MasterCard Network
• Lead and support asset control and asset tracking within the Mastercard Network
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation and judgment
• Ability to manage and work with suppliers, vendor and telco providers
• Ability project manage and co-ordinate implementation of logical MasterCard technologies
• Performs on-site engineering for escalated issues. Oversees the installation and support of network communications
• Perform Tier II support functions for the MasterCard Operations Command Center (OCC)
All About You
IT experience, including being involved in IT projects on a full time basis, in the following areas (but not limited to);
• Networking, including LAN/WAN, wireless and Security technologies
• Knowledge of Cisco, Checkpoint, DELLEMC and other relevant technology product portfolios
• Knowledge of Network diagnostics, BGP, SNMP, VPN, SSH, MPLS technologies
• Knowledge of Data Center and cabling standards
• Basic Linux Knowledge
• CCNA or equivalent preferred
• Thorough understanding of Project Management methodology and best practices
• Ability to lead internal team members as well application teams toward most appropriate solution based on MasterCard standards
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126300