MasterCard Senior Analyst in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst to join the AP Services Strategy & Business management team based in Singapore.
This role will partner closely with Services' leadership and cross-functional teams to support strategic initiatives as well as corporate development, strategy & research projects
• Manage strategic projects; maintain responsibility for deliverables, timelines, and management of stakeholder relationships and expectations
• Coordinate regular business planning and review, and working with business leaders on developing business outlook and strategy
• Support strategic problem-solving, including developing and testing hypotheses, strategic analysis and conducting qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify new growth opportunities
• Identify and evaluate new M&A and corporate development partnership opportunities
• Support updates to senior management (e.g. strategic analysis, project updates, EXCO/Board decks) & divisional communications (townhall & conferences)
• Supports development of internal knowledge documents to support Mastercard needs at scale, such as case studies and industry best practices
• Develop activities to enhance team engagement across Services, including those who are based out of Singapore and in Division
• Strong academic track record, with a degree in Finance/Business/Economics/Management
• Intellectually curious, highly analytical and able to problem solve, think & debate strategically
• A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo
• Strong communicator (written and verbal)
• Project management skills and is detail-oriented
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132854