MasterCard Senior Analyst, Managed Services, Advisors - Digital Marketing experience in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Managed Services, Advisors - Digital Marketing experience
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Sales
The Managed Services, AP team focuses on the delivery of bespoke marketing strategies, consulting support and execution to deliver results to financial institutions, government and merchant categories. We are looking for a candidate based in Singapore to lead and drive best-in-class digital marketing strategies and implementation with external and internal business stakeholders. He or she will be responsible to lead and foster strong internal and external partnerships so as to garner new Manage Services business opportunities and engagements as well as deliver integrated marketing solutions and executions to drive Mastercard share in AP. The candidate needs to be competent to drive data and analytics driven digital marketing strategies to help businesses evolve, transform and scale.
• Support and drive the digital marketing agenda with internal and external stakeholders to grow and scale Mastercard’s and clients’ revenue through data and results-driven digital marketing strategies and solutions.
• Designated full-time resource for one major global bank to design, drive and execute co-branded (bank and Mastercard) marketing and communication initiatives to deliver a seamless customer experience for key payment products. S/he will oversee quality creative development and production as well as media planning and execution for this bank amongst other projects. S/he will manage agencies, internal and external stakeholders.
• Execute and implement marketing solutions that include data-driven digital marketing initiatives, marketing automation, integrated marketing programs, business development, acquisition, portfolio marketing management, product launches to support the growth or Mastercard’s business and our customers. Support the roll out of fresh and scalable and automated digital marketing solutions.
• Evaluate and work with external marketing related partners with effective platforms, capabilities, expertise and innovative solutions that best support the growth of our business.
• Negotiate, execute and manage end-to-end digital marketing processes and implementation, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
• Influence and work closely with a large diverse team to achieve marketing returns, revenue targets and increase market share with customers.
• Provide consultative industry, leading practices and Mastercard data and insights in alignment with segment specialty that drive optimal marketing results.
• Manage projects, P&L and end-to-end executions in a timely manner. Provide marketing and administrative support to the team.
All About You
• Integrated marketing experience with at least half in digital marketing in leading digital agencies, financial institutions or leading global merchant verticals. Strong marketing knowledge and understanding of marketing fundamentals. Extremely strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge and competence in leading digital marketing platforms, data management partners and solutions, performance marketing capabilities in AP. Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills and a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
• Integrated marketing knowledge with key focus in digital marketing planning and data-driven implementation. Ability to lead, assess and drive digital marketing solutions with clients.
• Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset to drive and win new business opportunities and implement fresh and innovate digital marketing solutions including marketing automation.
• Ability to strive in a matrix organization and structure; to both work independently whilst fostering partnerships with stakeholders across markets
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Possess drive and strong tenacity.
• Proven track record to drive digital first agenda, ideate, influence and manage digital initiatives that are scalable and multi-faceted. Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and rolling out highly complex and competitive integrated and digital marketing initiatives
• Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders. Grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships.
• Relevant business or marketing bachelor’s degree required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77801